- The Indian Pest Control Association (IPCA) reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership in the IPCA.
- Entrance fee and annual subscription is payable only on acceptance of Membership Application and membership certificates are issued only after the receipt of the same.
- Admission Fees & Annual subscription once paid is non refundable.
Membership Cancellation by Member
A member who wishes to cancel their membership shall apply in writing to the Secretary who shall place it in front of the Managing Committee for their consideration.
- A member whose membership is terminated either on request or on decision of the Managing Committee shall cease to be a member with immediate effect .
- There shall be no pro rata refund of Annual Subscription for the remaining period of the financial year.
- The Membership certificates including additional certificates shall be returned to the IPCA office.
- The Organization on cancellation of their membership shall not use IPCA emblem in any of their Stationary, web site, advertisements etc and shall not participate in any tenders etc. claiming to be a member.
Above policies apply to all IPCA memberships and shall be strictly adhered to.