- The Indian Pest Control Association (IPCA) reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership in the IPCA.
- Entrance fee and annual subscription is payable only on acceptance of Membership Application and membership certificates are issued only after the receipt of the same.
- Admission Fees & Annual subscription once paid is non refundable.
Membership Cancellation by Member
A member who wishes to cancel their membership shall apply in writing to the Secretary who shall place it in front of the Managing Committee for their consideration.
- A member whose membership is terminated either on request or on decision of the Managing Committee shall cease to be a member with immediate effect .
- There shall be no pro rata refund of Annual Subscription for the remaining period of the financial year.
- The Membership certificates including additional certificates shall be returned to the IPCA office.
- The Organization on cancellation of their membership shall not use IPCA emblem in any of their Stationary, web site, advertisements etc and shall not participate in any tenders etc. claiming to be a member.
Above policies apply to all IPCA memberships and shall be strictly adhered to.
Event Cancellation by IPCA
- Indian Pest Control Association (IPCA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If IPCA cancels an event, full amount shall be refunded to registrants / sponsors.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants / sponsors will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registrations / sponsorship to the same event at a new, future date.
- Refund of registration/sponsorship amount due to cancellation of registrations / sponsorship by the registrant / sponsor shall be at the discretion of the Managing Committee.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- One Registration per Member Organization is Mandatory for the Annual Convention and is non refundable.
- Refunds will be made on Cancellation of registrations in addition to the mandatory one on written requests made at least one month before the event date.
- Requests for cancellation of registrations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted via letter, fax or e-mail([email protected]), and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the registered participant.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/ transaction number.
- Refunds amount will be credited back to same account through which payment was made within one month after the completion of the event.
Above policies apply to all IPCA Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
Updated: 03 July 2018